Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 1 - March 20th 2010

Today is the first day of my blogging life. I am very hopeful for the future.

Who am I writing to? Myself I suppose, since I'm probably the only one silly enough to read this. My brothers too, they're among the most likely people to see what I've been blogging about. Then some more family and close friends who want to keep up with my changing ideas and personal growth.

I do suppose that this will also be a good medium to organize my thoughts and experiences into something moderately comprehensible. As well I hope I can blog to improve my writing skills - something I managed to avoid working on for the majority of my university career...great. But not really.

I am almost done being a student of an institution and I am feeling excited about becoming a student of the world.





No comments:

Post a Comment